Appeal My Assessment

The following are instructions to follow if you disagree with or do not understand your property assessment.

Filing a Complaint

Please call or visit the Assessment Department at City Hall on or before the final date for complaints noted on the front of your Property Assessment & Taxation Notice. Assessment personnel will review the assessment with you. If their explanation does not assure you that your assessment is fair, you may submit a complaint to the Assessment Review Board.

Where to File a Complaint

A complaint must be filed on the mandatory form with the Clerk of the Assessment Review Board on or before the deadline indicated on your Property Assessment & Taxation Notice. It must be accompanied by a filing fee to be valid. If the complaint is successful, the filing fee will be returned. View the requirements for filing a complaint. For more information email us.

Complaints should be directed to:
The Assessment Review Board
c/o Clerk Assessment Review Board
5204 - 50 Avenue
Camrose, AB T4V 0S8

P 780.672.4426
F 780.672.2469

You cannot appeal the amount of taxes that have been levied.